Oven Glove by HotMitts
HotMitts have designed and manufactured the trusty Oven Glove for commercial bakeries and kitchens. Being Australian Made and family-owned, you can trust HotMitts to keep you and your people safe with quality products.
The Oven Glove is ambidextrous and has been designed to protect your hands, wrists and lower arms from burns. To minimise fraying from multiple launderings, each Oven Glove is manufactured from quality terry cotton fabric using continuous filament bonding stitching. The Oven Glove is perfect for commercial use and can withstand multiple commercial launderings.
The Oven Glove is heavyweight and has minimal heat and oil absorption. Oven gloves have excellent heat resistance and have been tested to resist temperatures of up to 240 degrees Celsius.
In our industry, our hands are our livelihood and we are proud that we have made the dangerous task of handling hot metal trays, pans, and cookware much safer. You won’t find a better pair of oven mitts, we guarantee it!
- Assist in protecting Hands, Wrists and Lower Arm
- Designed for use in Commercial Bakeries and to withstand Multiple Commercial Laundering
- Easy Care – Longer Life – Made slightly oversized to allow for shrinkage from laundering
- Continuous Filament Bonded Stitching – Minimising fraying from multiple launderings
- Length – 360mm AMBIDEXTROUS
- HotMitt Gloves are heavyweight
- HotMitt Gloves Mitts have excellent heat resistance
- HotMitt Gloves are tested to 240 Celsius
- HotMitt Gloves have minimal heat and oil absorption from Trays and Pans
- HotMitt Gloves are designed for multiple laundering
- Made in Australia!
It is the user’s responsibility to determine the suitable use for every application. The user should thoroughly test any proposed use and independently conclude satisfactory safe performance in each application. The manufacturer cannot be aware of all of the uses and laundering procedures. Since HotMitts/Holders assist in protecting your skin from burns, they must be used properly to be effective. HotMitts Oven Mitts/Holders, as they are most commonly known, should only be used when completely dry. They are not a permanent protection against heat which means they can only be used for short periods at a time. The Oven Mitts/Holders should not come into contact with heating elements, gas flames or similar sources of naked flame and high temperature above 240 degrees Celsius.
Note that HotMitts fabric Oven Mitts/Holders will not protect you against hot liquids or naked flames of any kind.
If you are not satisfied with our product, return it within 14 days for a full refund (excluding postage.)