Premium Oven Mitts with Elastic by HotMitts
HotMitts are trusted by bakers Australia wide and abroad for the supply of oven mitts. All oven mitts are Australian Made and have been designed and tested by bakers for bakers. Let HotMitts’ extensive experience in the industry help you and your people work safely in the kitchen.
These premium oven mitts are designed to safely handle hot items whilst being convenient to use with elastic for each wrist. Every oven mitt is manufactured from terry cotton fabric with industrial binding and elastic to prevent the edges fraying from multiple launderings. Oven mitts are designed machine washable and are made slightly oversized to allow for shrinkage from the initial wash.
Oven mitts have minimal heat and oil absorption from trays and pans and excellent heat resistance. HotMitts have tested their mitts to resist temperatures up to 240 degrees Celsius. Elastic sides stay cleaner and are more hygienic for your bakery or kitchen. There is no contact with trays or tins ensuring hands and finished baked products remain clean and avoid cross-contamination.
In our industry, our hands are our livelihood and we are proud that we have made the dangerous task of handling hot metal trays, pans, and cookware much safer. You won’t find a better pair of oven mitts, we guarantee it!
- Premium HotMitts are heavy weight with elastic for the wrist
- Industrial Strength Binding Prevents edge fraying from multiple launderings
- HotMitts have excellent heat resistance
- HotMitts are tested to 240 Celsius
- HotMitts have minimal heat and oil absorption
- Premium HotMitts are designed for multiple laundering
- Actual size – 240mm width x 290mm length (+/- 10mm)
- Hygienic – Elastic side stays cleaner, No contact with Trays or Tins – ensures hands and finished baked products remain clean minimising cross contamination
- 1001-E Premium Elastic HotMitts Holders, in conjunction with regular laundering will ensure bakeries are operating within industry best practise
- TIP:Launder before using, for ultimate usage.
- Australian Made
It is the user’s responsibility to determine the suitable use for every application. The user should thoroughly test any proposed use and independently conclude satisfactory safe performance in each application. The manufacturer cannot be aware of all of the uses and laundering procedures. Since HotMitts/Holders assist in protecting your skin from burns, they must be used properly to be effective. HotMitts Oven Mitts/Holders, as they are most commonly known, should only be used when completely dry. They are not a permanent protection against heat which means they can only be used for short periods at a time. The Oven Mitts/Holders should not come into contact with heating elements, gas flames or similar sources of naked flame and high temperature above 240 degrees Celsius.
Note that HotMitts fabric Oven Mitts/Holders will not protect you against hot liquids or naked flames of any kind.
If you are not satisfied with our product, return it within 14 days for a full refund (excluding postage.)